In order to fit with needs, culture, occupation and schedule of your team, we have imagined several shapes of skill development sessions.
We have divided them in 4 categories
- Individual learning: The learner is alone face to face to a coach, trainer or e-device.
- Group learning: a group of 6 to 12 people learn together from a trainer, animator or expert
- Guided Group: a group of 6 to 12 people think together about their experiences, issues guided by an animator
- Autonomous Group: people learn by the other member of the company through an autonomous process
These different shapes are proposed with different durations and frequencies.
- Learning adapted to rythmes and occupations of your teams
- Inputs 100% linked with reality of field
- Stimulating and collaborative learning system
- Sharing of experiences within your teams, internal benchmarking
- Capitalization on success and failures
- Continuous improvement
- Digital integration
- Motivated and engaged people
- Smart and comprehensive talent development